The president of any country actively interacts with the leaders of other states, looking for ways of mutually beneficial cooperation. Along with cooperation, they show each other signs of attention, such as congratulations on significant events or condolences. Uzbek President Shavkat Mirziyoyev continues to rule Uzbekistan. In connection with this event, the head of state of China, Xi Jinping, sent sincere congratulations to Mirziyoyev on his new assumption of office.
The leader of the PRC noted that during the years of Sh. Mirziyoyev’s rule, relations between China and Uzbekistan began to develop systematically. Cooperation in various fields of activity has been strengthened.
Xi Jinping made a statement about the importance of a well-managed working relationship and said a lot of warm words about respect for this man and pride in his personal friendship with him.
It should be noted that Uzbekistan and China have outlined many joint projects related to:
- “green energy”;
- car production and other equally important issues.
The President of the People’s Republic of China expressed his readiness to further cooperate with Sh. Mirziyoyev in order to further strengthen Chinese-Uzbek relations, develop partnership and contribute to the creation of a completely new joint future.
Highlights of cooperation between Uzbekistan and China
In May of this year, the President of Uzbekistan held negotiations with the leader of the PRC in the format of a summit meeting, where documents were signed and a number of issues and joint projects that were of great importance not only for Uzbekistan, but also for China were discussed:
- production of a wide variety of goods and materials: textiles, chemical products, building materials, plastics, metal products, etc.;
- interaction in the fields of education and tourism. As part of the project, proposals were made to hold joint days directly related to culture and art;
- interaction in the field of medicine and pharmaceuticals, in particular, the development of vaccines against popular strains of viruses and medicines for various purposes;
- opening of processing companies for metals;
- attracting investments and high technologies to create modern high-capacity enterprises.
One of the pressing issues at the meeting of leaders was the construction of a railway from China to Uzbekistan with entry into the territory of Kyrgyzstan.